What is Well Newham?
We all have things we could do to be healthier, e.g. being more active, stopping smoking and connecting with others
Whatever it is, Well Newham is here to connect you with the things that will support you to be as healthy as you want to be and the things that matter to you.
From June 2023, Well Newham is bringing together everything in one place to help you connect with a range of health and wellbeing services and activities in Newham.
As part of Well Newham, we will:
- Be inclusive in everything that we do so everyone can be involved.
- Work with you on your strengths, interests and things that matter to you.
- Make sure we check if what we’re doing is working and keep improving how we do things.
- Be preventative so that you are supported to address the root causes of illness (e.g. healthy eating and stopping smoking).
If you have a question or are looking for support with your health and wellbeing, you can:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit one of our Well Newham Hubs.
- Call us on 020 8430 4841 to find out where your nearest hub is
Well Newham in the News
The article below was published in Newham Voices' August 2023 publication.