Youth Empowerment and CAYA (Come As You Are) Activites, Events and Support
If you are 9-25 years old and part of the LGBTQIA+ community or questioning, there's loads to get involved in:
- Hang out in an inclusive space where you can be yourself with other queer and questioning young people
- Take part in creative projects
- Raise awareness of LGBTQIA+ issues
- Get support exploring your identity
- Dive deep into conversations on queer matters
- Be a part of making change
Want to get involved or find out more? Contact biff [they/them/just biff] using the contact details below:
Activities we offer:
The HUB Drop In - Need a chat with an LGBTQIA+ youth worrker. Come down, catch-up, get creative and say hi!
Come As You Are [CAYA] - A space for ALL members of the LGBTQIA+and questioning community 9-25 years old.
Queer the Shelf - library run by CAYA. A collection of novels for the LGBTQIA+ community run with, for and by the young people of CAYA.
YESQUEERY - an online space for you to find out more about our work with LGBTQIA+ and questioning young people. You can find helpful links for support, fun stuff and more! https://newhamlgbtqia400559712.wordpress.com/